Monday, December 21, 2009

Updating

After a rather long hiatus, I'm back! I can't guarantee continuity, but I will strive not to leave everything hanging for 6 months. This year has felt fast paced and while that seems to be the over all trend as I grow older, I believe it is in part due to my feeling of always being behind. Next year will not overtake me. I will be prepared and then some for the onslaught of work, personal matters, and scholastic challenges that arise. 2010 will be amazing and perhaps, for the first time in my life, feel very directed. I've found something that I haven't tired of in over a year and that is still challenging me, which is pretty amazing considering my track record. Anyway, I'm trying to get some projects together and eventually get all of the equipment I'll need to do weaving independently (warping board, reeds, etc). For now, I've been knitting and teaching myself to embroider. There is something about embroidery that just strikes me as fulfilling, so I'm really glad I decided to pick it up! Next is sewing.... We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment